The policy includes details about how we handle your personal data/information when you access our website and services or interact with us. In case of any updations we shall revise the date, place notice on CL (if changes are material), and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1.Security of Information
Once any personal information comes into our possession, we employ encryption, physical security and various other mechanisms to protect the information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Although we strive to offer complete data security, unfortunately no data can be transmitted over the internet confidently. We therefore cannot warrant or ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
The personal information gathered from Nevoie can only be used by you to follow up with another user about a specific posting. You are not allowed to send spam or do phishing or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that. You are a valued customer, and for this reason, we protect your information by not directly processing any payments and by not storing your credit card information.
The data passed by you is used to
- Provide customer services, create and manage user accounts.
- Assist you with technical difficulties.
We may share certain information like your browser capabilities or OS with third- party service providers in order to better understand which advertisements or services you are interested in. We may block users located in certain countries from accessing /using our Platform. Your data will be retained by us even after your account is terminated as long as it is required to fulfil our business objective.
All information contained by Nevoie is treated as strictly confidential. We neither disclose nor share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
Your privacy is our responsibility and we shall neither sell nor rent your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent. We reserve the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud. We may from time to time disclose your personal data/information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators. However, this shall be done only under proper authority.
We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
5. Admittance, Alteration and Removal
You have the right to view, modify or delete your personal information. You can Contact Us to review any personal information we store that is not available. You shall be charged for such request and the price shall be within the amounts permitted by law. Your information shall be deleted by us when we no longer need it for any purpose (as described earlier).
We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time. The content of our sites is delivered with utmost diligence and care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, integrity and actuality of the content. In cases of violation of rights, we will delete the concerned content as soon as possible.
Our site may contain links to external websites which are beyond our control. Nevioe will not be held accountable for the content of those third party websites and the consequences that may arise from the existence of such links. You shall be responsible for your respective site content. In cases of declaration of violation of rights, Nevioe will delete the concerned link(s) at the soonest possible time.
In case of any grievances with respect to the Platform or the Service, you can contact us at: email@example.com
This is an agreement between you and Nevoie that governs your use of Nevoie site and all its services. It is important that you read the terms and conditions carefully. In case, if you refrain from agreeing the following statements, please do not access the site and any of its services. By using our service in anyway, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. Confined Actions
Nevoie and its services may only be used to lawful purposes alone and in a lawful manner. You are requested not to perform any activity under a pseudo / false name. Further you are not authorized to show interest under a false identity or impersonate another user. Any such fraudulent activity may be reported to the concerned law enforcement authorities and violators could be prosecuted.
While accessing the site your activities shall not:
- Deal things which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force in any way.
- Allowed to offer or to sell items that are stolen
- Upload viruses or bugs onto the server or practise activities that may result in damage, or secretly intercept or steal any system, data or personal information.
- Contact anyone who has not asked be contacted.
- Use the email / address to send unsolicited emails / to send unsolicited Mails (SPAM).
- Collect data on the website about other users for commercial or unlawful usage.
- Infringe on a third party's rights, especially copyright, trademark, or patent as this could also land you in legal trouble.
- Use of pornographic images or articles, abusive, sexually explicit or derogatory language.
- Link images, feedback or articles from another site (especially copyrighted).
- Practise activity which may directly or indirectly result to hacking.
- Promote Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances.
- Use any type of automated means to access the Site.
- Misuse content that is not yours without prior consent.
- Unauthorized access to private /confidential data.
- Defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
Note: Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you find any restricted activity on Nevoie.
No Banned or Religious things will be Allowed & No Pets Ads are allowed
You are not allowed to promote, post -
- Any living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means.
- Any artificial or natural animal products including skins, specimens of animals, rugs, horns, etc. or any other animal products.
- The sale and purchase all the above is restricted/prevented in any manner by applicable laws.
- Any religious items, including books, and other things which may affect the religious sentiments.
Nevoie reserves the right to take down/delete any posting, listing or limit or terminate your account and further take all legal steps to prevent the misuse of the site in any aspect.
Note: In the event you encounter any problems with the use of our site or services you are requested to report the problem at email@example.com
2. Forbidden Objects
Along with the above mentioned pointers as a condition of your use of Nevoie you agree that you will not -
- Violate any laws and the Posting Rules
- Post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene things
- Post anything that is false or misleading and breach any third-party right
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent
- Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant content, or the same or similar Content repeatedly
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Nevoie computer systems
3. Legal Agreement and Governing Law
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations in this Platform. The Listing Policy shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and its courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all matters and disputes.
4. Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
You agree that Nevoie has the right to terminate and or suspend your membership if the listing /posting your information violates any provision of this the listing policy. Further we shall discontinue your to access the site.
You agree to inform us about any offensive listing or postings that violate our listing policy or infringe any intellectual property rights. These following terms and conditions are subject to changes and modifications from time to time.